The various contracts we work with include the Public Works Contracts, RIAI Building Contract, FIDIC, IEI and ICE. Our experience of methods of measurement ranges from ARM4 and CESMM to MMRW and RICS New Rules of Measurement, NRM2.
We undertake the role of Employer’s Representative (ER) in the new forms of Public Works Contracts, being tasked with protecting the Employer’s interests while remaining fair and impartial in administering the contract. Our wealth of contractual knowledge ideally places us in a position to administer these contracts in an ER role, undertaking to….
- Ensure that both parties contractual obligations and obligatory duties are met in a timely manner
- Issue instructions which can be Directions or Change Orders
- Assess and determine claims for additional costs and delay
- Conduct meetings and liaise with the Contractor to assess progress and all issues arising
- Monitor the Works
- Certify interim and final payments, compliance and substantial completion
- Use project controls to aid efficient delivery of the project and mitigate claims