Whether involved in a project from the outset or appointed once contractual difficulties arise, we strive to minimise the adverse impact of claims on project costs and timely project delivery. Our Service includes…
- Claims Avoidance – prevention is better than cure
- Risk management – paramount in reducing the effect of claims, whether warranted or unwarranted.
- Administration of project controls – effective tools to mitigate claims arising.
- Forensic analysis & evaluation of claims – examination of events giving rise to claims and valuing their actual impact, if any.
- Negotiation of claims – including reducing the ‘ceiling to floor’ ratio to an acceptable level to facilitate effective negotiations.
- Preparation of claims and counterclaims – effective in project cost control when the need to claim/counterclaim arises.